miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

Podcast English 2010!!

Check out this SlideShare Presentation:
Podcast inglish 2010


This program discusses the topics of conversation in English class such as movies, what is beauty, cartoons and technology. So let's start with the program; I'm Firaz koteich good morning people.

Firaz : Hello ennio let’s start with movies so tell me what’s your favorite movie?
Ennio: well my favorite movie is bucket list is a interesting and captivating movie I recommend it.
Firaz : manuel what can you say about movies?
Manuel : well I like  bloody movies. For me the best is saw because you see how people play with their life to live
Firaz: ok now we are going to talk about beauty ennio tell me your opinion about beaty?
Ennio: beauty has different meanings but I think the beauty is in the heart.
Manuel: well I’m not agreeing with ennio I think beauty has 2 meanings 1 is the physical beauty that is made with plastic surgery and 2 is the natural beauty.
Firaz: ok very well thanks you for your opinion guys is time to end the program thanks you very much for listening podcast English 2010 number 364 we will back soon.