martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

Task 1. Giving Opinions about College life. Consider the following questions:

 1.      How do you like your university?
Well, I like it. Is not the best university in the world but here in Maracaibo is one of the best. Has technology and provides a lot of help and services for students
2. How many subjects are you taking this semester?
I’m taking six subjects and I’m doing community service
3. What is your major? Why did you choose your major? Do you have any regrets?
My major are mathematics, I don't like read a lot, I read only what is interesting to me, I don't have any regrets. i like computers too, i'm studing computer engineering.
4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others? What are the qualities that make you want to study for a certain professor? Who is your favorite teacher?
if it really is not that teachers have more difficult than others, but explaining how or the way they talk can sometimes hinder the student to understand what they mean, but it also depends on how boring the classes are what makes you pay more attention or are much more interested in the subject. I have no favorite teacher actually...
5. How did you decide which college to attend?
Particularly I also visit each college and asked my friends which are good, also saw the web page
6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
- The person you meet in the university are very diferent of the person you meet in the school, are diferent world and diferents thinking.
- The teachers treat you very differently as an adult and not as a child.
- Responsabilities and change your behavior change
7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?
if the truth i am more independent, i do not pay my studies, but i work and i do many things by my own, i still giving help from my parents but i can solve many of my problems withaout the help of anyone.
8. What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
Among the most difficult for me have been differential equations, electronic II and database.
9. Are you a member of any student groups? Which ones? What do you do?
Are you satisfied with what's happening with your group(s)?
Actually I have no student group, here in Venezuela we are behind on that.
10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
- mas estacionamiento para los vehículos.
- mas seguridad para los estudiantes.
-  profesores que ayuden o que expliquen a los estudiantes, como asesores.
11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
I really hope that my title is valid and does not look as if they were of no avail
I hope to get out of here get a good job.
and keep in touch with the people who became my friends.